Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Gift Exchange Frame

Look at this beautiful frame!  My friend Gina made this for our groups holiday gift exchange over the weekend.   This is what I got to take home and I love it!  It was so creative and fun. 
I had the first number, and no, this was not the first present I got to unwrap, or the second, or the third.  There were so many wonderful gifts there!  I will try to post some more of the ideas this week.  I was so happy that when I unwrapped this one, and no one stole it from me. 
Here's a close up of the flowers.  I just love how she did this.  Gina stamped the En Francais stamp with StazOn ink on the frame (just make sure you have your words right side up!). She made these great flowers using a Scallop Circle Punch and distressed them (separate the fibers, peel the layers, crumple and fluff) and there's a brad in the middle of each one.  Then she sprayed the whole thing to give it sparkle!  
I love the Stampin' Spritzer, it's so great to be able to add a beautiful shimmer or color to any project.  Mix Alcohol (70%) with a few drops of Shimmer Paint and spray anything that you want to sparkle.

Here's the cute tag she made on the bag.  Loved it too!
I have been working too hard on some of my tags, this is so simple, yet so cute!


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...