Sunday, August 12, 2018

Dandelion Wishes Card Swap

Here's another fun card using the Dandelion Wishes stamp set.  I made this card for a card swap I did in June with other demonstrators.  I love this stamp set, so sweet, so fun!

I love the new colors and stamp sets in the catalog this year, as well as lots of the ones that have continued in this catalog.  Have you seen all the colors?  Check them out here!


This card also features the new stamp set Bokeh Dots.  A wonderful background set of two stamps that make great accents with their soft details.  

I used my Stamparatus to stamp my image and greeting
I was making quite a few cards for this swap, so I used my Stamparatus   It made it so fast and easy!!  This is such a wonderful tool.  I used a Stampin' Spot because it's a little easier to apply the ink to the stamps (at least for me).  
Dandelion Wishes available in wood or clear mount stamps
Bokeh Dots available in wood or clear mount stamps
Supplies:
Dandelion Wishes available in wood or clear mount stamps
Bokeh Dots available in wood or clear mount stamps
Grapefruit Grove card stock
Balmy Blue ink and card stock
Whisper White card stock
Night of Navy ink

If you see any products you like, you can buy online through my Stampin'Up! website. Please contact me with questions.


With a new Stampin'Up! catalog and tons of new products this is the perfect time to join Stampin'Up!  Click here to join my group and find out more about being a demonstrator.

2018-2019 Annual catalog (click on the links below)

Enjoy all the new products.  Contact me to get a catalog, and attend any of my events.  I hope to see you soon.


Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order, or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...