Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Dandelion Wishes Fun Fold Cards

If you saw my post on all the Stamp Camp cards then you saw my card too.  This fun fold card is actually one I made a few years ago.  I know I got the template from another demonstrator, but I cannot remember who. (But if I remember I will add it to this post.)  
My fun fold Dandelion Wishes card was fun to make at camp, here's a few pictures to show all the views of this card and some measurements too.
The card looks simple, but it has a fun fold and opens into 3 parts.  
Crumb Cake card stock 4-1/4" x 11", score at 2-1/2" and 6-3/4"
Use the 2-1/4" Circle Punch at the 2-1/2" fold so it punches half on each side of the fold.  When you fold up the bottom part of the card, place your punched circle in the hole to make sure they are lined up.  Fold the top part of the hole over the punch to verify they line up.  
3 views of the card to show how it folds out
Hope you can join us for the October Stamp Camp on Saturday, October 13th.  

If you see any products you like, you can buy online through my Stampin'Up! website. Please contact me with questions.

Tammie Morton - Fun Fold card featuring the Dandelion Wishes stamp set.  

With a new Stampin'Up! catalog and tons of new products this is the perfect time to join Stampin'Up!  Click here to join my group and find out more about being a demonstrator.

2018-2019 Annual catalog (click on the links below)

Enjoy all the new products.  Contact me to get a catalog, and attend any of my events.  I hope to see you soon.


Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order, or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...