Thursday, April 9, 2015

My March Paper Pumpkin Kit 2015

I was so excited when my March Paper Pumpkin kit arrived!  But… March was crazy for us.  Our family was getting ready for a trip to Florida for Spring Break, plus getting blog posts done ahead, and making sure I had customers taken care of for Sale-a-Bration too.  So I had to wait until we got back to make some fun cards.  

Do you want to try Paper Pumpkin?  It's fun and easy.  Just sign up by the 10th of the month to receive that month's kit in the mail.  Every month is different, and they are so fun to make.  I love that someone else put all the supplies together for me!  It comes with easy to follow directions, but just imagine all the fun you can have with these supplies.  Plus you can use the stamps over and over.  

As a current Paper Pumpkin Subscriber you can order past kits too!  
See Paper Pumpkin Kits and Refills HERE
I saw photos of other peoples projects online, but it's not the same.  It's so much more fun to craft than to just look at pictures.  All though I do love looking at ideas on Pinterest.com.  You can see all my Pinterest pins on my Paper Pumpkin Board too.  I am always looking for fun and different ideas for Paper Pumpkin kits.
Here's the kit, look at all the stuff it comes with!  Makes 9 cards, and I love the Daffodil Delight Baker's Twine.  I stamped a few of the white bubble looking pieces first before sewing.
I have not done sewing like this since I was a kid.  I was not too sure if I wanted to sew my letters, but then again, I had to try.  The kit comes with a needle too!  
 It's been so long since I used a needle and thread I admit it took a while to thread my needle, but once I did it, I was on a roll.  It was fun and the directions made it so easy.  
 After sewing YOU, I glued down the white shape to the card, and finished it off with one of the fun epoxy shapes from the kit.  There it is, my card, just like the kit showed.  

Then I thought I would try a few without sewing.  So I used scraps of Daffodil Delight card stock behind the white shape. You could put any color you want behind, but I thought the Daffodil Delight popped nicely.  I love the Petite Petals Punch and the small flower punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, plus a few rhinestones for a little sparkle.  
These cards were fun to make.  I wonder what else I could do with this pack?  

Here's a YouTube video so you can see the kit in action.  



Looking for something fun to craft every month?  Paper Pumpkin monthly craft from Stampin' Up! is a great way to find a little crafting time, with something different every month.
Visit mypaperpumpkin.com to join and check out the Q&A, be sure to pick me as your demonstrator, Tammie Morton (if you use the links on this blog it will take you to my sign up page). Sign to take advantage of this fun monthly kit, and it's only $19.95 per month (shipping is included)!  Sign up at mypaperpumpkin.com to take advantage of a fun monthly kit.

Or you can buy a prepaid subscription, order online or contact me to order.  Once you've paid for your subscription you will receive an email with the code to redeem your kit on the PaperPumpkin.com website.  

Paper Pumpkin Kits… fun in a box every month!
Paper Pumpkin is a fun monthly kit, with something new each month. It's a great surprise and some welcome craft time just for you.
  • Subscribe (monthly kit comes in the mail-cancel at anytime), or 
  • Prepaid Subscriptions for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months:
    • 137858   1-month subscription $19.95
    • 137859   3-month subscription $59.85
    • 137860   6-month subscription $113.70 - save $6
    • 137861   12-month subscription $215.40 - save $24
    • prices include shipping, but not sales tax
  • Add a Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription to your online order today!
    • After you place your order, you'll receive instructions on how to redeem/start your subscription
  • Your first monthly kit comes with a D block (for new subscribers)
  • Cute projects! Plus, when it's a card, the kit will come with at least 8 cards
  • Ink spots are never the same for at least 1 year, so you get a great collection of colors
  • Your kit comes with great directions and ideas, and new stamps every month
  • Are you on Pinterest?  Follow me on Pinterest (especially my Paper Pumpkin board) to see lots more ideas, and follow Stampin'Up! too.

Shop online HERE for great Stampin'Up! products!


Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...